Many users have reported that they are sick of seeing the LED on their Netgear Orbi blink blue. If you too are struggling with the same issue, then thankfully, you are at the right place. Here, we have encapsulated some of the topmost hacks that will surely help you get rid of the Netgear Orbi blue light issue. Thus, quit waiting and read on.
How to Troubleshoot Orbi Blue Light Issue?
Restart the Problematic Router
Before you take the help of any other troubleshooting hack, consider rebooting your Netgear Orbi router. It is one of the most effective and easiest solutions which has proved to fix many technical issues.
Follow the instructions mentioned below and learn how to give your Orbi a restart:
- Disconnect all your devices from the network of the Netgear Orbi router.
- Turn off your Orbi router and unplug it from its wall socket.
- Wait for a couple of seconds.
- Thereafter, plug your Netgear Orbi router back into its wall outlet.
- Press the Power button on your device.
- Reconnect your client devices to the network of your Orbi router.
Now, check if you are able to resolve the Netgear Orbi blue light issue. If not, then also consider rebooting your Orbi satellite. Not sure about how to do that? Worry not! Just reach out to our experts! They are always on the ball to assist you.
Perform Orbi Firmware Update
One of the biggest reasons why you are having a bad time with the Netgear Orbi blue light issue is also an outdated firmware. To rid yourself of the problem, it is recommended that you perform Netgear Orbi firmware update via orbilogin.net. Here’s how:
- Launch an internet browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, etc on your computer. Make sure that your browser is running on an updated version.
- In the address field of the internet browser, type orbilogin.net.
- Press the Enter key.
- You will find yourself on the official login page of your Netgear Orbi.
- Input the default Orbi login username and password. In case you are not certain about the admin details, have a look inside the user manual.
- Click Log In
- Once logged in, head over to the Settings menu.
- Under the Maintenance option, select the Firmware Upgrade option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
In this manner, you will be able to update the firmware of your Orbi device to the latest version. You can also do the same using the Netgear Orbi application.
Reset and Reconfigure Your Orbi
If nothing has worked for you so far, your last resort is to restore your Netgear Orbi to the factory default settings. There is a possibility that your device is not properly configured. But, worry not. Resetting your device will help you get rid of the issue.
To reset your Netgear Orbi router to the factory defaults:
- Look at all sides of your Orbi device and locate the Reset button.
- Grab an oil pin and use it to press the Reset button.
- Hold on for some time.
Once completed the process, we suggest that you perform Netgear Orbi setup from scratch.
Need Our Help?
We expect that after following the aforementioned troubleshooting hacks, you will be able to get rid of the Netgear Orbi blue light issue. On the off chance, the issue is still bothering you, ask our technical experts to help you out.
Note: Our well-versed experts can also help you fix other Netgear Orbi-related issues. All you need to do is, name the problem. You will be provided with a solution in an instant.