As a matter of fact, the Orbi WiFi System (RBK30) wall-plug satellite gives you numerous options on where you can increase the range and reach of your existing WiFi network. On the other hand, it easily adds more satellites by plugging them into wall sockets directly in the kitchen, hallway, balcony or sunroom to enjoy faster, continuous, and uninterrupted WiFi in hard-to-reach places.
Better And Continuous Internet Connection Everywhere
- It’s your WiFi Hero: It eliminates buffering videos, and blind spots so that you can enjoy smooth streaming without a signal break.
- Stream freely in the FastLane with Netgear Orbi’s award-winning WiFi tri-band mesh advance technology.
- Pause your WiFi/internet, enable the guest WiFi network, and more with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- Manage, control, and monitor devices (wired or wireless) that are connected to your home network.
- Put your WiFi on pause for a particular device. This is supposed to be a handy feature during dinner and bedtime especially.
- Run a quick test as well in order to ensure that you’re getting the outstanding and uninterrupted internet speed from your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- Set time limits, bedtimes, and reward your Kids with later longer time limits and bedtimes as well. Moreover, Netgear Orbi RBK30 comes with Circle on Netgear so parents can have peace of mind.
- Covers homes more than 3,000 sq. ft. with faster WiFi ever. Netgear Orbi RBK30 system includes a wireless router and one wall-plug satellite.
- Extend the range and reach of WiFi to any room.
- Its convenient wall-plug design lets you place the satellite into any damage-free electrical socket easily.
- In addition, Netgear Orbi creates one seamless network, so as you move from one place to another in your home and you don’t have to worry, your signal won’t drop.
- Compatible with all major ISP.
- Set up a separate and secure guest WiFi network for guests and visitors without sharing your WiFi password.
- Circle smart parental controls suppose to be a smarter way for families in order to manage content and time online on any device that is connected to Orbi’s WiFi network.
How Do I Update Netgear Orbi’s Firmware?
In order to check for new and current firmware and update your router and satellite with the latest version of technology:
- Launch an internet browser from a computer or a laptop that should be connected to your Orbi network properly. If you are facing any issues, then contact our professionals.
- Enter orbilogin com in the address bar.
- Enter your router’s admin login credentials (username and password).
The basic home page will appear that contains all the basic steps of configurations.
- Please select the ‘Advanced’ option and after that, click on the ‘Administration’ tab.
- You will now see the ‘Firmware Update’ option. You have to click on that option to visit the ‘update page’.
- Here, you have to click the on the ‘Check’ button and your router will automatically check for the new firmware whether it is available for the router and satellite or not.
- If the new firmware is available for your device, please click on the ‘Update All’ button.
- The router automatically locates and downloads the firmware file for your router and satellite and begin the update process.
Note: The firmware update process might take some time. So, do not interrupt the update process in between. And if you face any issue, just reach out to our experts.