Netgear Orbi RBS40V Setup | Orbi Voice Smart Speaker
Looking for A-Z steps to complete your Netgear Orbi RBS40V setup? Great! You have found the right page! Here, we are going to thoroughly explain the process to set up your Netgear RBS40V AC2200 Orbi voice smart speaker & WiFi satellite with built-in Amazon Alexa. Scroll down to read more.
Netgear Orbi WiFi systems have already earned global praise and have been dubbed the mesh router to beat. These systems are capable of filling even the largest homes with blazing-fast WiFi speed, removing dreaded buffering as well as dead zones.
With a dedicated tri-band backhaul, Netgear was first to launch an outdoor mesh unit. Recently, Netgear has transformed the industry once again with Orbi voice smart speaker RBS40V.
Netgear Orbi voice RBS40V is a sublime three-in-one smart speaker. Let’s tell you how it is three-in-one!
- Firstly, the smart speaker endows you with high-performance WiFi as an Orbi satellite.
- Secondly, Netgear Orbi voice smart speaker incorporates high-fidelity Harman Kardon embedded audio that will rock your room.
- Finally, it has a built-in Smart Assistant from the industry leader, i.e. Amazon Alexa.
Does Orbi Voice Boost Existing WiFi Too?
Yes, of course! Orbi voice RBS40V smart speaker extends your existing Orbi WiFi System to any room. With high-performance tri-band mesh technology, the smart speaker extends the current WiFi system by up to 2000 square feet so that you can enjoy better WiFi and sound everywhere in your home or office.
Amazing, isn’t it? Now, let’s get started with the Netgear Orbi RBS40V setup.
Netgear Orbi Voice Model RBS40V Setup
No matter whether you own an Orbi router or the router from any other brand, you can perform the Netgear Orbi RBS40V setup with ease. Read on.
Set up RBS40V With a Router That is Not An Orbi
Orbi Voice can also be set up with a non-Orbi router.
You can use the Orbi’s web user interface to sync your Netgear Orbi WiFi satellite speaker RBS40V Orbi voice with your Orbi router and add Amazon Alexa to it. Here are the must-follow steps to perform the Orbi RBS40V setup with a non-Orbi router:
- Turn on your Netgear Orbi voice smart speaker model RBS40V.
- Power on your computer or laptop.
- Open one of the installed web browsers on your device.
- Now, access the default Orbi BBS40V setup web page using orbilogin.com.
- Enter the admin username and password and hit Log In.
- If you don’t know the default login details or getting password is incorrect error, contact our experts right away to fix the issue.
- The basic home screen will appear.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to sync your Orbi satellite speaker RBS40V.
That’s it! You are done with the Netgear Orbi RBS40V setup. You can now play media or music from your favorite audio streaming services. However, for that purpose, you need to link your audio streaming service to Alexa.
Note: With a non-Orbi router, the Voice will set up in the Extender Mode.
Orbi RBS40V Setup With An Orbi Router
Netgear Orbi Voice Whole Home Mesh WiFi System works best with an Orbi router. You can set up the smart speaker with an Orbi router by using it in the Orbi mode.
Here are the steps to follow for Netgear Orbi RBS40V setup with an Orbi router:
- Place your Netgear Orbi voice RBS40V and Orbi router in the same room.
- Plug in your Orbi smart speaker to a power source.
- Change your smart speaker’s mode to Orbi mode. It is quite hard to change the mode on RBS40V. So, better to take help from our experts.
- Log in to your Orbi device using the default web user interface.
- After logging in, click on Add Satellite.
- Now, walk through the on-screen instructions to complete your Netgear Orbi smart speaker RBS40V setup.
Kudos! You have successfully set up your Netgear Orbi voice smart speaker RBS40V. In case of any difficulty, feel free to get in touch with our experts at any time.
Add Amazon Alexa to Your Orbi Voice RBS40V
Once you are done with the Netgear Orbi RBS40V setup, there is a need to add Amazon Alexa to it. With Alexa, you can give a command to your Orbi voice smart speaker to check weather, play music, hear the news, control smart home devices, and then some.
In order to add Amazon Alexa to your Orbi RBS40V smart speaker and WiFi satellite, go through the instructions below:
- Download Netgear Orbi app on your device.
- After downloading and installing the app successfully, open the Orbi app.
- Now, tap on your Orbi router.
- Tap on the Orbi voice smart speaker RBS40V.
- Tap on the Controls option.
- Next, walk through the on-screen steps to add Amazon Alexa.
Done! Now, you can ask the Alexa to play your favorite media or music. In case of any difficulty, don’t forget to contact our well-versed technicians.