Orbi RBS50 Setup | AC3000
Orbi RBS50 is an ultra-performance add-on satellite that helps you eliminate WiFi dead zones and buffering in hard-to-reach areas. Once done with the Netgear Orbi RBS50 setup, it increases your existing Orbi mesh WiFi network’s coverage around 2500 sq. ft.
The Orbi satellite comes with 4 Ethernet ports offering you top-notch connectivity for your gaming console, smart TV, streaming player, and a lot more. What makes it stand out is that the Orbi RBS50 satellite creates one flawless network, so the WiFi signal won’t drop as you roam around your home.
This page will let you know every single step about how to set up Netgear Orbi RBS50 add-on satellite. Let’s get the ball rolling.
Netgear Orbi RBS50 AC3000 Setup Steps
Here, we will walk you through a step-by-step guide to perform the Netgear Orbi AC3000 RBS50 add-on satellite setup:
- Turn off your modem and disconnect it from the wall socket.
- After a few minutes, plug your modem back in and turn it on.
- Use an Ethernet wire to connect your modem to the current Orbi router.
- Power on your existing Netgear Orbi router.
- Let the Orbi router’s ring LED turn on.
- Now, place your existing Orbi satellite in a central area of your house.
- Turn on your Orbi satellite.
- Place your add-on Netgear Orbi RBS50 satellite.
- Keep the add-on RBS50 satellite far away from your existing Orbi router and satellite but within their range.
- Connect the Netgear Orbi RBS50 satellite to a power source.
- Now, press the Sync button on your add-on satellite.
- After that, press the Sync button on your existing Orbi router.
- On your computer, launch an internet browser of your choice.
- Visit orbilogin.com web address.
- After logging in, select the Add Orbi Satellite button.
- Follow the on-screen steps to set up your Orbi WiFi network.
Still unable to perform the Netgear Orbi RBS50 setup? Contact our experts for quick help.
Netgear Orbi RBS50 Login Steps
After properly performing the Netgear Orbi RBS50 setup, it’s time to configure it. To do so, you have to simply log into the Orbi AC3000 RBS50 web interface. Here’s how:
- Open any of your preferred web browsers on your computer.
- Visit the Netgear Orbi RBS50 setup web page.
- Enter the default login credentials and hit on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- You will land on the Orbi admin panel web page.
- Now, configure the settings of your Orbi device as per your requirements.
- Once done, hit on the Save button.
Orbi RBS50 Setup Issues
Users come across a lot of technical issues while setting up Orbi RBS50. Here is a list of a few common Orbi RBS50 setup issues:
- 401 unauthorized error
- Problem adding second RBS50 to my RBR50
- RBS50 constant connection issues
- Trouble while restarting my Orbi WiFi system
- Orbi pro router SRR60 works with Orbi satellite RBS50?
- Orbi login is not secure
- Can’t set up my Orbi
- Orbi satellite RBS50 drops WiFi connection
- How to log into Orbi app?
- Unable to access orbilogin.net
- Orbi admin page doesn’t open
- Failed to access the Netgear Orbi RBS50 login web page
- orbilogin.com not working
- Can’t find my Orbi admin password
- Seeing no WiFi error after Netgear Orbi RBS50 setup and installation
- Can’t download Orbi app
- Orbi app login fails on a new phone
- Orbi router is not connecting to the internet
- Unable to log into my Netgear RBS50 router
- Can’t find a mesh network after Orbi RBS50 setup
- Failed to connect to Orbi WiFi even after successful Netgear Orbi RBS50 setup
- Orbi WiFi connectivity issues
- No LED glows on Orbi
- Can’t log in to Orbi satellite
- Unable to update Orbi firmware
- Orbi router is not connecting to Orbi satellite
- Unable to sync Orbi router and Orbi satellite
Netgear Orbi RBS50 Troubleshooting
Walk through the below-mentioned troubleshooting tips to get rid of the most common Netgear Orbi RBS50 setup issues:
- Check if the cables are well connected to the ports.
- Confirm that the wall plug in which the Orbi RBS50 is plugged in is not damaged or short-circuited.
- Make sure that the Orbi router and satellite are receiving proper power supply from their respective wall outlets.
- Access high-speed internet connection on your computer.
- Clean all the cache, cookies, junk files, and stored history from your web browser before accessing orbilogin com web interface.
- If you are getting issues while logging into orbilogin net, be certain that you entered the correct URL in the address bar.
- Check the connection between your home modem and the Orbi RBS50 router.
- Update the latest Netgear Orbi firmware version on your RBS50 and RBS20.
- Use the default Orbi IP address to access the Orbi RBS50 login web page.
- Keep your Orbi RBS50 router and Orbi RBS20 satellite away from walls, room corners, microwave ovens, fish tanks, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, metal objects, aluminum studs, etc.
- Use only the latest version of web browser during orbilogin.net login.
- Power-cycle your Netgear Orbi RBS50 once and try to set it up again.
- Reset the Netgear Orbi RBS50 to its factory default settings.
If you are still unable to perform the Netgear Orbi RBS50 setup, get in touch with our technical experts. They will resolve all your technical issues within minutes.